Spring 2017 Classes
Registration for winter quarter after-school activities is now closed. Parklawn PTA will offer after-school activities during the Spring 2017 quarter. Each one-hour class will meet from 3:40-4:40 pm, for eight weeks. All activities take place on the school grounds. Additional information about spring quarter classes will be posted to this Website when it becomes available.
Participating students are directed from their homeroom to their selected activity by an on-site coordinator. At the conclusion of the activity, the coordinator will dismiss students to a parent, guardian or other designated individual.
All service providers appear on the FCPS list of approved independent contractors. Parklawn PTA is pleased to partner with Flex Academies to offer quality after-school enrichment programming. Flex Academies will offer one full tuition scholarship to an enrolling student in each class.
How to Register
- Online (currently closed)
- Paper (currently closed)
- Turn in the FLEX paper application AND FCPS waiver to the Parklawn office for PTA by the deadline
- All paper applications must include a tuition check made out in full to Flex Academies
- Students who did not enroll in a class in the fall should include an additional $15 to cover the one-time registration fee
- Indicate your class choice (Chess, Drawing, Soccer) in the Preference Section of the application for Tuesday
For additional information, please contact Parklawn PTA.