Funds raised by the PTA support a variety of activities and programs that benefit the Parklawn Elementary community:
- Student groups and activities, such as Young Men in Motion, Singing Panthers, after-school enrichment programs and Field Day
- Community events that the whole family can enjoy, including the Pancake Breakfast, Movie Nights, and Bingo Night
- Support for Parklawn teachers, such as a catered lunch during Teacher/Staff Appreciation Week, as well as books and other classroom supplies
It’s EASY to help! Here are a few ways to raise funds for the PTA at NO COST to you:
- Link your Harris Teeter VIC card to earn dollars for Parklawn Elementary. When customers purchase select Harris Teeter Brand products using their linked VIC card, Harris Teeter donates a percentage of those purchase dollars to our school. Parklawn’s school code is 6224.
- Register your Giant card to earn A+ School Rewards points for our school every time you shop. Customer registration begins September 12th. Parklawn’s school code is 02305.
- Collect eBoxTops through Safeway‘s Just For U program. Add eBoxTop offers to your Just For U account and earn BoxTops for your school when you purchase participating items. Select Parklawn Elementary School when registering on the BoxTops website.
- Enroll in AmazonSmile, where you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate 0.5% of the purchase price to our school. Select Parklawn Elementary PTA as your designated charity and always start your shopping at smile.amazon.com.
Be a Volunteer! The PTA always needs volunteers to help plan and staff events. Please contact ParklawnPTA@gmail.com to lend your talents and expertise to our fundraising efforts.